Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mod Podge Rules...

Okay, so everyone else in the world probably already knew that. Sorry... but you should have talked me into it sooner. Really.

I picked up a container of the Matte-Mat the other day... just opened it up this morning and started.

I'm addicted.

Didn't have any decorative paper to work with, but I did find a pile of those free local newspapers laying around. Perfect. The colors are there, but somewhat muted... which I love.

The cover of my journal is coming out better than I ever thought it would.

So yay. Pictures when everything dries, even though I don't really think of it as finished.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hi there!

I went through a couple of different adhesives and recently bought some Mod Podge. Man, I wish I could have bought Mod Podge first! It really does RULE! The cover of your journal looks great! Keep making art! Oh thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great day! : )

~kristen