Saturday, May 21, 2011

srsly...

Odd week around here. I don’t know. For the past couple of days I just haven’t felt quite right. Yes, yes… nothing incredibly new about that.

SLB: See, sometimes I don’t even have to say anything.

I did make a new painting, and even entered said painting into a contest. This is a new thing for me. I feel good for having done it. I also feel pretty anxious about it.

Sometimes I forget how shy I am. Sometimes my shyness and SLB have crazy parties while I’m trying to sleep. This is how I explain away the fact that I’ve been just plain grumpy for a couple of days. My bits do conspire against me, especially when I decide to poke my head out from under the bed.

Anyway, here is the painting for the contest. It will probably get a varnish coat, and quite possibly a bit of tea staining, but I wanted to get a pic before all of the shiny went into it.






Here’s the contest…






I’ll post the  vid for voting when Val puts it up.

Have you recovered from your rapture eve activities yet?

No comments: